Thursday, September 19, 2013

Femmestagram: weekday femme brunch

This week on a rare day off from teaching, I met with Elizabeth (who you might remember from this post) for a work date. It was an absolutely perfect fall day, and after walking around my neighborhood with Griffin, we decided to get delicious bagels at this amazing new spot on my street. They are seriously homemade; the cream cheese featured scallions from the owner's garden. The cafe also has this magical backyard with croquet set up--I'm thinking a full out Heathers themed photo shoot needs to happen soon. 
Leopard, black, and denim is a foolproof combination for a casual femme ensemble in my book (see another example here), so it's no surprise that I chose this outfit for my date with E.
Elizabeth was rocking this beautiful early fall look. I'm obsessed with this bright red denim/chambray shirt combination. Especially after seeing Meg's recent post in gorgeous bright pink denim! I might need to break out my pink pants again soon. 
melina
jeans: bdg high rise (get the look) / shirt: thrifted (get the look) / jacket: gap factory (get the look) / boots: madden girl dolo boot / lips: nars dragon girl (stolen from e.)

elizabeth
jeans: j.crew matchstick (get the look) / shirt: lucky brand (get the look) / bag: collective market on bleeker street / shoes: madewell / lips: nars dragon girl

xoxo,
melina

No comments:

Post a Comment