Sunday, July 21, 2013

Procrastination techniques

My summer freelance project has had me spending more time in front of a computer than I like to during the summer months, but it's also given me the chance to do some prime internet procrastination. Here are some of the things I'm loving about the internet right now.

Kendi is wearing this animal print shift from Anthropologie, and I'm obsessed. Not only does it look comfy as fuck, but it's covered in bears- one of the few animals not included in my collection of literal animal print dresses.

As Ali and I prepare for our move and fantasize about decorating our sweet new apartment, I'm enjoying scoping other peoples' homes even more than usual. A Beautiful Mess just posted Antonia Osswald's apartment- incredibly inspiring for those that dwell in small spaces.

I just found Femmegasm, a new femme vlog- I haven't had a chance to watch all of her content yet, but I'm excited about this project & bringing femme visibility into the youtube video sphere. Mel and I both love watching hair and beauty videos on youtube, and like Lena points out in her introductory video, most of them are made by straight women. I still love them, but it's great to have a femme alternative that speaks more to my experience!

Rachel Sees Snail Shoes is a line of gorgeous custom sandals that I'm currently drooling over.

Something about summer makes me want to own a million raw looking crystal, quartz and amethyst necklaces on long gold chains. I'm adoring Atelier Yumi's selection on Etsy.

What have you been reading, ogling, buying and pinning recently?

xoxo,
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment