Saturday, April 6, 2013

Self control

On Thursday, a rare and beautiful thing happened: Ali and I got up and ran errands before my afternoon class-- and we even managed to snap some pictures during our productive morning.  Unfortunately, I've barely gotten dressed or put on a stitch of makeup since then.  I've finally managed how many pages of writing stands between me and the end of the semester and friends, it isn't pretty.

I think I have late onset senioritis: all I can think about is my cross country move and summer wardrobe (I think this year I finally have to buy the Swedish Hasbeens I've been obsessing over for years), not to mention thrifting trips with my friends, and the beach!  I wish there were a SelfControl app for the brain.

xo,
meg






Cardigan: Anthropologie (2011)
Top: Liberty of London Target collaboration
Jeans: J. Brand
Boots: Justin Roper



No comments:

Post a Comment