Thursday, March 28, 2013

The last unicorn

Ok, I lied.  There are a billion of one-horned creatures on this amazing ASOS dress that came in the mail yesterday.  Of course, I couldn't resist throwing it on this morning for luck on a presentation, nor could I resist the first day that it was warm enough not to wear tights.  Bonus: I have Good Friday off tomorrow, and get to enjoy a Passover inspired feast (read: not real seder, but involves matzo ball soup) that Ali is preparing with some of my besties, plus all the wine.  And I don't even have to go to my Latin class in the morning!  Best day ever, especially after a rough post-break week.



Preparatory veggies to go with the brisket (!!), and wine from a flamingo cup. 

This was my first ASOS dress (am I the only femme in the world that has resisted this long?), but I'm pretty pleased, especially since I managed to snag it on sale.  By the by, did you know that ASOS offers a 10% student discount?  Worth knowing... J. Crew, J. Crew Factory, and Madewell all do too, which may explain why Mel and I own so much J. Crew Factory stuff! Take note, academic femmes!  Speaking of things from The Internets, I also ordered five pairs of Warby Parker glasses to try on, so I can't wait to share those with you guys!

By the way, come back tomorrow for another awesome Femmespiration Friday guest post from one of my and Mel's bffs!

xo,
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment