Thursday, March 28, 2013

Modcloth treats

By the by, have you guys checked out the ModCloth Style Gallery this month? There's a lot of cute stuff happening at ModCloth right now, especially for spring! We've had our eyes on a few pieces from ModCloth recently, so we thought we'd share:

Meg's picks:

1. Mary's Savor Every Stop Heels - I've been dying for a pair of Swedish Hasbeens for a while, and I think this orangey-red pair that Modcloth is offering might be the summer shoes I'm craving.
2. Paddle the Pond Dress - This would be my second swan dress, so I think I need to leave it to you, dear readers!
3. Orla Kiely Trunnel of Love Dress - Too perfect. 

Mel's favs:

1. Homemade Ice Cream Flat in Mint - I'm dreaming about new flats for spring, and these minty confections are at the top of my wish list.
2. Day After Day Dress in Pineapples - I'm obsessed with pineapples right now—and this adorable print dress. 
3. Scalloped Peaches Top - This might just be the perfect peter pan collar.



No comments:

Post a Comment