Saturday, February 9, 2013

Short skirt & a long...down coat?

This post is brought to you both by my quest to start wearing things that often collect dust in my closet and my desire to dress a little less teacher-ly on the weekends. In this case, that means pulling on this skirt with a shorter hemline than I'd typically sport to teach or attend classes and meetings. I love this printed skirt, but I've probably only worn it about three or four times since I bought it in the summer of 2010.


Today, I paired it with a favorite chambray shirt for a day of reading, lesson planning, and hanging out at a local coffee joint. And I think this outfit might be headed for more regular rotation! Especially when it gets a little warmer. Fortunately, my tried and true puffer coat picked up the insulation slack this time.

Skirt: J.Crew Factory (summer 2010)
Shirt: J.Crew Factory (summer 2011)
Belt: vintage Gucci (thrifted)
Bag: Le Mode Accessories (spring 2011)
Earrings: Sunnara
Necklace:Jantar Handcrafted (Bust Craftacular, 2012)
Boots: J.Jill (fall 2010)
Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave

 
 xoxo,
melina

No comments:

Post a Comment