Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's a mod, mod world

This week I received these new cat-eye sunnies in the mail from ModCloth, and I couldn't wait to try them out today. They had me in a vintage state of mind, so I put on this dress—one of my favorite vintage pieces that I thrifted in Toronto's Kensington Market last summer. This gorgeous coat I stole from Meg a while back, and these pretty red leather gloves (a Valentine's gift from my mother who arrived this morning) completed the look. I wore this on a trip to the farmer's market and the park, before heading out to do some more thrifting. I think this dress functioned as a good luck charm, because I managed to find some great deals today!


Dress: Vintage (Toronto, CA)
Coat: Theory (stolen from Meg)
Gloves: gift from Mom (thrifted, winter 2013)
Lipcolor: e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in "Rich Red"


xoxo,
Melina

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD working definition of FLAWLESS. Seriously love everything about it, you look fabulous... and Griff even matches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, E! You're the best. I bet these sunglasses would look awesome on you, and they are so inexpensive! Missing you so much. Griff too!

    ReplyDelete