Monday, January 14, 2013

Sleepy face

You guys, I never wanted to do this too you.  I never wanted to show you my pre-coffee face.
 But today, I had to.  It was the first day of classes, and I didn't have a moment to spare between class and working on tying up loose ends on an exciting long-term project is very close to being very done.  Before I ran out the door, though, I tried another hair style from http://sheletsherhairdown.com.  My version is considerably more haphazard, and I found that I had too much hair (or not enough skill) to do only one roll, so I did two.  

Dress: LL Bean Signature (spring 2011)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (summer 2012)
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Frye Campus Boots (2005)
Belt: vintage, mom's
Hair Clip: Anthropologie (fall 2012), similar one

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks fab! Just tried this one with mixed success; I think it needs to be a little gnarlier to hold right. Love the site though... also, her tutorial on how to undo backcombing changed my WORLD/would have saved me so many bottles of conditioner...

    ReplyDelete