Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Today I woke up, wiped some of last night's eyeliner out of my eyes, and thought: I have the whole day ahead of me! I can clean and re-organize my closet! I can put away the Christmas decorations that are still up in our apartment almost two weeks into the new year! K. and I can finally figure out how to coax the dog in the bathtub to give him a bath (he's hip to all our tricks now)!

But instead I went back to sleep, got up at noon, and dressed for a late afternoon brunch. No regrets! There's still time for me to accomplish all of my projects this evening. Just as soon as this croque-monsier-induced food coma passes.





Jeans: BDG high-rise cigarette (spring 2012)
Shirt & cardigan: Gap Factory Outlet (winter 2012)
Jacket: Forever 21 (fall 2012)
Boots: thrifted (Fashionista Vintage & Variety, New Haven - summer 2012)
Bag & gloves: estate sale (scranton, pa - summer 2012)
Necklace: Jantar Handcrafted (Bust Craftacular, winter 2012)



1 comment:

  1. It is definitely warmer in NYC than Berlin, I see! ;-)

    ReplyDelete