Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beads & baubles

Hello from the hallway of my apartment building!  Daylight hours have been short and schedules have been tight, so the setting is a little bit less than ideal, but I couldn't wear this amazing vintage cardigan without bombarding the internet with its beaded glory, so here you have it!


Also featured here is an amazing silk shirt from Madewell that I snagged this weekend for a song.  They're doing 30% off already major markdowns in the store, and I discovered that the 15% student discount can also be applied, so this baby came in around $20-- as did another exciting purchase that I'm hoping to share later in the week.

Sweater: Vintage, thrifted (2009?  Second Time Around in Providence, RI)
Shirt: Madewell (winter 2013, get it here)
Jeans: The Loft (summer 2012)
Boots: Frye
Earrings: Anthropologie (winter 2011)


2 comments: